This blog is devoted to discussing the pursuit of eternal life.
Discussion and participation by readers is desired,
but contributions should correlate to the book,
The Race Set Before Us: A Biblical Theology
of Perseverance & Assurance

by
Thomas R. Schreiner
& Ardel B. Caneday



Monday, January 22, 2007

Announcement: Sabbatical Journey and Journal

Blog entries on TRSBU will likely be fewer and farther between for the next several weeks. On Saturday, January 27, I will be leaving for Cambridge, England to study at Tyndale House for my sabbatical.

I invite you to read my
Tyndale House Journal, a daily journal of research, activities, and things of interest while studying at Tyndale House, Cambridge, England.

I also invite your prayers on my behalf that my time spent at the study center will be efficient, productive, and devoted to the glory of God.

David Instone-Brewer, the Technical Officer at Tyndale House, provides numerous links for biblical studies. Take a look
here.

2 comments:

Greg Lindsey said...

Praying for you, Dr. Caneday, exactly as you requested. Thank you for your ministry of instruction and encouragment.

abcaneday said...

Thanks, Greg.