This blog is devoted to discussing the pursuit of eternal life.
Discussion and participation by readers is desired,
but contributions should correlate to the book,
The Race Set Before Us: A Biblical Theology
of Perseverance & Assurance

by
Thomas R. Schreiner
& Ardel B. Caneday



Monday, July 24, 2006

Absence from Blogging


Ruins of 12th Century Cathedral

Saint Andrews, Scotland

I am sorry that I have not been able to post for awhile. I was writing a paper for presentation at the St. Andrews Conference on Hebrews & Theology hosted by St. Mary's College of the University of St. Andrews in Scotland. I spent last week in St. Andrews at the conference where I made several new acquaintances and even new friends. The conference was significant and provocative.


St. Mary's College

University of St. Andrews

Saint Andrews, Scotland

2 comments:

Nick Nowalk said...

Great, I look forward to reading your paper (Blomberg's, too). I was just listening to Carson discuss oikoumene in 1:6 and later in chapter 2 (the world to come).

David McKay said...

Looking forward to reading your article, Ardel.

My wife and I are reading Hebrews in the morning at breakfast. What a book!

I'm eagerly awaiting Peter O'Brien's commentary. I have enjoyed the others and espeically Ephesians, as I had the prvilege of being in his Ephesians class a few years back.