This blog is devoted to discussing the pursuit of eternal life.
Discussion and participation by readers is desired,
but contributions should correlate to the book,
The Race Set Before Us: A Biblical Theology
of Perseverance & Assurance

by
Thomas R. Schreiner
& Ardel B. Caneday



Friday, July 20, 2007

Clown-Led Eucharist Is Authentic

At first, I was incredulous when I found a video of a clown-led communion service on YouTube. However, much to my chagrin, I discovered that it is authentic. Click here and scroll down to locate the following video listing on the Trinity Church, St. Paul's Chapel of New York City web page. Click this link or the link below to play a video that is longer than the YouTube video, which is of poorer quality than the Trinity Church video.

Clown Eucharist May 22nd, 2005 Trinity celebrates the Eucharist in a new way, featuring mimes, clowns, and noise makers, but no words.

Can you say S-A-C-R-I-L-E-G-E? Any thoughts?

No comments: